ME

ME
Kari Wahlquist

About Me

South Jordan, Utah
I am wife to Prince Charming, Mom to the six greatest children and Gma to the three single most amazing grandchildren(in addition to my parents grandchildren). In an attempt to avert a mid-life crisis, I took up crochet and found it to be most therapeutic without the office co-pays or inconvenience of waiting for an appointment.

Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's a BOY!
So excited to know what my second son and his wife will be bringing home from the hospital in December-January! They've kept things on the D.L. and hopefully I won't be in trouble for announcing. I am way too excited to keep it in anymore though so I started a new little afghan for this new little Prince Charming. The first time parents thought maybe they would do his nursery in a cowboy theme so I chose yarn in a tan, medium blue and dark blue. It won't be hard, just each and every stitch made with sweet anticipation of the amazing life it will very soon snuggle! Can't wait to meet you little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment